If you are enthusiastic about an ever-evolving, creative and innovative cosmetics industry, we are the right place for you. We are a major innovation house in the cosmetics industry, having won the Best Managed Company of Canada offering an exciting and dynamic workplace for ambitious professions to seek and develop their careers in.
Pioneering the beauty world to create, develop and partner with the Top Leading Cosmetic Companies globally is our drive to be ahead of the innovation curve. We live and breathe cosmetics, our years of experience in the beauty world drives our deep passion to continuously explore innovation breakthroughs with our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Research and Innovation Department during the development of new launch and reformulations of cosmetics products.
- Support sales activity with innovative development to optimize sales and profit.
- Assist in creating and developing core range of products from inception to production.
- Research new beauty trends to develop new cosmetics products & innovations that are ground breaking in the beauty industry.
- Work closely with the Research and Innovation Department by providing constructive feedback to ensure the formula is presentable to the clients.
- Analyze and follow through with changes in materials and manufacturing methods.
- Review incoming client briefs and working to recommend the correct products by understanding the client blacklist & specifications of the brief.
- Coordinate and maintain all documentation associated with each project
- Coordinate fulfillment of sample requests from outside sales team
- Create presentations to support new projects and concept ideas for trade shows
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in sales and account management in cosmetic or consumer-packaged goods industry is preferred
- Have a strong understanding of color.
- Experience in Cosmetic manufacturing is an asset
- Must have trend consciousness and a passion for fashion and cosmetics
- The ability to think strategically and proactively are crucial, as well as being able to excel in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with impeccable organizational and time-management skills
- Post-Secondary education required. Courses in business, fashion, cosmetics management, cosmetics science, sales or marketing are a welcomed asset
- Superior problem-solving skills - must be resourceful and creative with solutions
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- On-site gym
- Company events
- Corporate discounts
- Overtime opportunities