When it comes to integrated full cosmetic services, Our company has no peer. We set ourselves apart as a company that can uniquely provide comparable opportunities for finished high quality products at competitive pricing. We understand the significance of innovation in the cosmetic and beauty industry. We also take pride in our role in delivering unquestionable, creative solutions to our clients.
We are now hiring for a Financial Accountant to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full cycle accounting duties that include customer billing and vendor invoicing, month end accrual & adjusting entries, GL account reconciliation, fixed assets continuity schedule, bank reconciliation and month end foreign currency revaluation.
- Reconcile month end inventory sub-ledger with GL; analyze inventory valuation, PPV and investigate any unusual transactions; monitor inventory aging and follow up obsolete inventory with sales team.
- Review inter-company transactions with related companies; solve the variance and discrepancy if there’s any.
- Assist with preparation of monthly management reporting packages; perform preliminary review on financial statements and investigate any exceptional situations and resolve the issues; analyze and compare financial results to history data and budget targets.
- Participate in year-end closing, prepare year end external audit schedules, and respond to various queries and requests from external auditors.
- Ensure HST/GST filling and remittance on a monthly basis.
- Support annual corporate tax filing working schedules, provide related information to external tax consulting firm; ensure the daily transaction and period-end reporting are complied with tax requirements.
- Prepare annual budgeting and projection based on actual data and business assumptions.
- Conduct various analyses as assigned
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Accounting designation is preferred, but not required
• Minimum of 5 years' experience
• Accounting or Finance experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Advanced Excellent Microsoft application (Excel)
• SAP experience is preferred, but not required
• Strong attention to detail and efficient time management skills
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Skill enhancement programs
- Overtime opportunities
- On-site parking
- On-site gym
- Company events
- Corporate discounts