We are currently seeking for our client, one of Canada’s largest companies in the heavy equipment Industry a Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician - 310T, 425A, Journeyman / journeyperson or Red Seal.
This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of construction, agriculture and forestry equipment and attachments. We have both Mobile Field Technician roles, In shop roles and combination in the field and in shop roles.
We have openings across Canada and Ontario including:
Mississauga ON, Ottawa ON , Stoney Creek ON , Hearst ON, Dryden ON, , Milton ON, London ON, Cambridge ON, Sudbury ON, Windsor ON, Thunder bay ON, Barrie ON,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair heavy equipment including construction, agricultural and forestry equipment both in the field and in the shop.
- Use computer applications and information systems (i.e. John Deere Service Advisor) to document maintenance, inspection, and diagnosis
- Use parts catalogues to locate parts, and order parts from parts personnel
- Test equipment and check attachment operation as required
- Must have the ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, the service team, and branch personnel
- Must be able to meet physical demands (climbing, overhead lifting/postures, prolonged standing, sensory processing, fine motor control)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment.
- Certified Journeyperson in the Heavy Duty Equipment technician trade or equivalent designated trade preferred
- Good customer service skills
We offer a comprehensive relocation package.
We provide a comprehensive compensation and career plan in line with a fast-growing Canadian based multinational organization.
- Top salary in the industry
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Pension Plan
- Extended Vacation
- Sick days
- Career opportunities in Canada and around the world
Please apply now for an immediate interview
Note: You will be receiving an invite to complete a video questionnaire. You MUST complete the video questionnaire to be considered. Please look out for the invite.