We're a market-focused, client-driven, and solution savvy organization. We strive to deliver value, services, and results that exceed expectations, every project, every time. The work we do is mostly 90% Commercial working in the GTA the other 10% is Service.
We are looking to add more Electrician foreman to the team!
**Profit Sharing for Foremen is included after the First project they complete.**
Salary: $40.00-$45.00 per hour
- Instruction of journeyman and or apprentices (5 or greater crew size)
- Ability to read and interpreting drawings, specifications, and control diagrams
- Understanding of Arc Flash and Lock-out/Tag-out procedures
- Testing and measurement with multi-meters, meggers, etc.
- Installation of a wide variety of electrical and control equipment
- QA/QC testing and documentation
- Organizing, ordering, and reconciliation of all B material
- Close coordination and communication with estimating and project management team
- Day to day manpower and equipment coordination and reconciliation
- Red-Seal Journeyperson Certificate or equivalent Masters designation
- FSR A or B an asset
- Wide-ranging familiarity of CEC
- 5 years in a foreman capacity position
- One or more of the following sectors: industrial, commercial, institutional or large multi-unit residential mixed-use work
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Willing to work out of town, longer shifts, and/or evening shifts.
- Highly organized, detail orientated, and an ability to multi task
- Successful applicants are required to provide a clean driver's abstract, and complete a Criminal Records Background Check.
Join our team- Apply Today