Location: Finch and Neilson
Who We Are
We offer an air-conditioned and comfortable working environment that is bright, clean and well-lit. We have a variety of shifts available and offer shift premiums for afternoon, night and weekend shifts.
Our company is a collection of dynamic teams committed to a culture of innovation, quality and customer excellence. We are headquartered in Toronto, Canada and have three manufacturing facilities across Canada.
Gluer / Machine Operator Position:
Here are the responsibilities for this position:
- Coordinates machine set-up and running with Gluer Feeder and Catcher to ensure the crew is prepared for start-up and operation.
- Sets ups, operates and runs the folder/gluing equipment (Bobst) and all accessories to required specifications.
- Directs and monitors the work of the crew .
- Ensure machinery is running correctly
- Reports any issues to the Production Supervisor.
- Enters production data into system.
Here are the qualifications for this position:
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Experience setting up and operating manufacturing equipment, preferably in the printing/folding carton industry.
- Mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting experience.
- Team player
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Computer skills are a plus
Here are the benefits:
- Benefits program including health & dental benefits, Health Care Spending Account, life insurance
- RRSP matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Safety Shoe Allowance of $175 per year
- Profit sharing
- Employee Events
- Peer-to-peer Recognition Program
- Paid Vacation Leave & Floater Days
- Overtime available
- Currently offering steady shifts
With over 80 years of experience, our company has become the go to partner with some of the world’s most successful and recognized brands across a range of areas including, Pharma and Healthcare, Cosmetics and Fragrance, Wine and Spirits, Confectionary and other premium brands.
Join our team - Apply Now