Vehicle Inventory Clerk
We are hiring a full time Vehicle Inventory Clerk. This position is completely outdoors and would be responsible for scanning the new cars at the auto rail yard before they are loaded into the train. The scanner enters data into the inventory control system by scanning VIN with a hand-held scanner. This is a day shift position, and you must be flexible with up to 12 hours from the start of the shift as this position stays until all the cars are loaded, but are typically done much sooner. Please apply today for fast consideration!
Brampton, ON – Intersection of Torbram Rd and North Park Dr
- $17.95/hr – Minimum pay is scheduled shift time plus any additional time if needed.
- If you are scheduled to complete the car loading in 8 hours and finish in 5 hours, you still get paid the 8 hours and get to go home early!
- Valid G Driver’s Licence
- Clean Driving Record
- Must be able to drive standard/manual transmission
- Build rail loads in the computer and load them onto inventory scanner
- Scan bar codes off vehicles to enter them into inventory control system
- Verify vehicles' VIN plate
- Ensure vehicles are loaded onto proper rail car
- Move vehicles in load line to expedite loading process